About the Firm
Dedicated Legal Support for Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability Matters in Northeast Texas
Experienced Tyler attorney committed to upholding your rights
When you become injured and can’t work, there are programs in place to help you pay for medical and living expenses. But getting the payments you need isn’t always as simple as it should be. Whether you’re seeking Social Security Disability or workers’ compensation benefits, a seasoned lawyer can protect your rights and help you receive the reimbursement you deserve. At Alan W. Pigg, P.C. in Tyler, I have represented injured workers and disabled Texans since 2005. Because I once represented insurance companies, I have a unique perspective on how to resolve even the most complicated claims. If you’re filing for workers’ compensation, seeking Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits, I can assess your case and lay out a carefully planned strategy to improve your chances of success. I will also help you file an appeal if your claim is denied.
Reliable counsel for workers’ comp and SSDI clients
In addition to my experience advocating for injured Texans, I am Board Certified in Workers' Compensation Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Clients throughout the Lone Star State seek my guidance for many reasons but most notably because I am:
- Established — In Tyler and across Northeast Texas, my firm has a reputation for providing straightforward and effective representation to injured Texans for more than a decade.
- Highly responsive — When you retain my services, I respond promptly to your calls and keep you updated on the progress of your claim or appeal.
- Skilled — With experience representing both insurers and claimants, I am able to provide my clients with a distinct advantage and offer skilled legal representation in and out of the courtroom.
If you’re injured or disabled, the last thing you need to worry about is understanding the legal system. I offer a free initial consultation so you can discuss your case with me and feel confident about submitting your claim.
Areas of Practice
Strong representation for Northeast Texas clients
For clients in Northeast Texas, my firm provides comprehensive legal support in the following areas:
- Workers’ compensation — Workers’ comp is an employer-funded insurance program covering most workers. If you are hurt on the job, you have a right to apply for workers’ compensation if your employer carriers workers' compensation coverage. I have considerable experience representing victims of all types of accidents including construction and industrial site accidents as well as workers who’ve suffered repetitive stress injuries. I will help you file your claim to obtain medical care and monetary benefits and file an appeal if your claim is denied.
- Social Security Disability — People eligible for SSDI benefits must have worked for a certain period of time and paid Social Security taxes through payroll deductions. Unfortunately, many people who apply for SSDI are denied initially. I understand the process and can guide you through each step of your claim. I also assist low-income applicants seeking Supplemental Security Income (SSI), which is not dependent on work history.
When a work injury or disability affects your ability to earn a living, you need help with day-to-day expenses. I know how important your SSDI or workers’ comp claim is to you and your family, and I am ready to fight fervently for the benefits you’re entitled to.
Contact a reputable workers’ comp and SSD lawyer in Texas
Alan W. Pigg, P.C. represents injured workers and Social Security Disability claimants throughout Northeast Texas. Please call 903-707-8052 or contact me online
to schedule a free initial consultation at my Tyler office.